If we talk about the best office suites, Microsoft office seems to be the best option out there. Compared to other free office suites, Microsoft Office offers better features.
For those who don’t know, Microsoft Office Suite is a collection of office-related applications. Each of the apps serves a unique purpose and offers a specific service to its users.
With Microsoft Office, you get a Microsoft Word that’s used to create word documents. You get a Microsoft PowerPoint, which is used to create presentations. In total, there are seven productivity apps that Microsoft Office Brings.
List of all Office Suite Apps
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Teams
Microsoft Office 2019
Well, Microsoft Office 2019 is the latest version of Microsoft’s productivity suite. Microsoft Office 2019 has been made available for Windows 10 and macOS on September 24, 2018.
Compared to its predecessors, Microsoft Office 2019 offers lots of new features. Let’s check out some of the new features of Office 2019.
- Microsoft Office 2019 lets you add SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics) to documents, worksheets, and presentations.
- It has a built-in translator that works with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
- Microsoft Office 2019 lets you create math equations using LaTeX syntax.
- You can now make smooth transitions, object movements across your slides with Morph.
- Microsoft Excel got some new functions – TEXTJOIN, CONCAT, IFS, and more.
So, these are some of the key features of the latest Microsoft Office 2019. You can explore more features while using the office suite.
System Requirements to Run MS Office 2019
Before downloading the installation file, make sure to check the system requirements. Proceed with the steps only if your PC meets the requirements.
- Operating System: Windows 7, Windows 8, & Windows 10
- Processor: i3 Processor, any other processor with 1.6 GHz speed, 2-core.
- RAM: 2GB for 32 Bit System & 4GB for 64 Bit.
- Disk Space: Minimum 4GB of free space.
- .Net Version: .Net 3.5 or 4.6 & higher.
Free Download Microsoft Office 2019
To install Microsoft Office 2019, you need to uninstall the existing version of Office. If you have already uninstalled the existing Microsoft office application, then you need to install the new version normally.
Above, we have shared the latest version of Microsoft Office. You just need to disconnect the internet connection and install the application as usual.
In this article, we have shared the download link of the Microsoft Office 2019 Professional Plus Retail edition. If you have any doubts related to this, let us know in the comment box below. I hope this article helped you! Please share it with your friends also.