iPhone 7 / iPhone 7 Plus will launching today!
Furthermore, the tech world has gone into a huge excitement. Apple will announce, one of the biggest smartphone launch of the year 2016. Apple is facilitating the event at the Bill Graham Civic Auditorium in San Francisco, launching the new iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus. The new form of the Apple Watch is likewise expected, New MacBooks, particularly the MacBook Air lineup is expected for an upgrade, and however so far it doesn’t look like Apple will be showcasing these at the event.
Following are the highlights expected at the event:
- Display- The size of the display is 4.7 inches (~65.6% screen-to-body ratio) featuring LED-backlit IPS LCD, capacitive touch screen and 16M colors with resolution of 750 x 1334 pixels (~326 ppi pixel density). The screen is protected with Iong-strengthened glass and oleophobic coating.
- Camera – There have not been excessive complaints about the iPhone 6 camera. Yet, things may show better improvement with the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus. Both cameras will have 12-megapixel sensors. Primary camera highlights 12 MP while the front camera 5 MP with phase detection autofocus and dual-LED flash.
- Memory – Apple iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus will come in 32 GB, 128 GB and 256 GB variation with a powerful 2 GB RAM. There is no external card slot in IPhone 7.
- Chip – Preliminary reports recommend that iPhone 7 will be powered by Apple’s new A10 chip offering a most extreme clock speed of 2.4 GHz.
- Battery – Non-removable Li-Po 1960 mAh battery.
- Colours – The new models from the iPhone will be available in Deep blue, Space Gray, Silver, Gold and Rose Gold Colours according to GSM Arena.
- Protection – The new iPhone will be water resistant and iPhone 7 covers and cases will be available in stores, few days after its dispatch in various nations.
- Price & Cost – The cost has not been uncovered yet. In any case, in India it might cost you upto Rs. 70,000.
- Platform – The platform which is used in iPhone 7 and Plus is iOS 10 with chipset of Apple A10.
- Launching in India – Honestly, there’s no chance of confirming this, at least not yet. Apple is required to present this in India immediately, due to the growing demand of the market and India has never been in the main bunch of nations where the iPhone 7 launches. There are chances of the iPhone 7 to be launched in India by the month of October 2016.